About the center
UNILAK Career Advisory Centre envisions being a Centre of Excellence in exposing students and graduates to the world of work through providing adequate employability and entrepreneurial skills.
The mission of UNILAK Career Advisory Centre is to prepare students and graduates to attain lifelong career success, develop job seeking and creating skills, pursue experiential opportunities and secure employment.
The goal of UNILAK Career Advisory Center is to support students in achieving their personal and academic goals and boosting their competitiveness in the world of work.
The UNILAK Career Advisory Centre aims to:
- Assist students to discover more about themselves and make fully informed choices;
- Promote academic success behaviors and habits;
- Help students develop job seeking, job creating and networking skills;
- Expose students to the world of work;
- Increase marketability and employability level of UNILAK graduates.
- A welcoming and respectful environment
- Commitment to equal opportunities
- Innovation and creativity